Post removed 
Thanks for sharing.  It’s an interesting selection.  I like the listening notes that accompany the choices too. 
I love Rickie’s POP Pop, and it’s bass can get a bit overblown, and can be a good test for control.  This thread reminds me I have to try it with the latest Directstream Dac software and EtherRegen . I have it on the Alto LP but would love a hires file to be made available.  
 Also I use patricia barber companion, the Sacd version is best.  
I have a couple SACD's both by Blood Sweat and Tears Vol 2 &3.
Awesome sounding SACD's.

ozzy
If I'm limited to 1 album it would be a 'Book of Roses' by Andreas Vollenweider. It contains instruments that highlight all aspects of a system including harp (including some deep bass notes on the harp that many systems can't reproduce), piano, acoustic & steel guitar, flute and acapella vocals. Vollenweider is also famous for creating rhythmic percussion by playing chalk on a chalkboard, the sound of tumbling marbles and book pages being turned. This really helps evaluate a system as we all know what these common household items sound like.  

I agree with many of you on choices such as Blood Sweat & Tears, Beck (especially the Morning Phase album) and Al Dimeola's ' Flesh on Flesh' album. Other notable tracks include 'If You Go' by Shirley Horn for the unbelievable recording of vocals, piano and drums, especially the cymbal work and 'She's Already Made Up Her Mind' by Lyle Lovett.