Good match for Spectral DMC-20 and DMA-180

I’m looking to upgrade my speakers from B & W Matrix 803’s for my VPI/Spectral system. I’m looking to spend $10-15K, although I might go as high as $20K. I heard Alta Audio Alecs at RMAF and really liked them ($10K), but I have always liked Avalons paired with Spectral, so maybe the Indra Diamond. I also like the Joseph Audio Perspective2 Graphene, but not their bigger models. I would be open to other suggestions as well. Currently, the system sounds a little lean overall, but I am not a "bass lover". Although I have considered Avalon Monitors and love their clarity, I really want a full-range speaker. I like the fast response of the speakers above, and overall, balance is critical. I appreciate vocal clarity with no veil. I listen to mostly rock, some blues, folk, less jazz. My room is fairly small, maybe 12 x 15, but open significantly (halfway) on one side and partially (1/3) on the other.
Current system: Transfiguration Phoenix, Wheaton Triplanar VI, VPI TNT IV, Spectral DMC-20, DMA-180, MIT Cables, B & W Matrix 803, Series 1
128x128ctlphd
Wilson Sasha, Watt/Puppies, have heard them both with Spectral, liked it. You may not though! You have to make a good shortlist and get out and here them, preferably with as much of your own gear as possible. Recommending speakers or almost anything is a shot in the dark! The main thing, have fun, it’s only audio....Of course you room may not like it either....
@ctlphd hope you purchased the Perspective2s because that's what I would do if I could afford them:) Probably one of the best speakers I have heard. I have not heard any other speaker sounding this close to a live performance before.