Help- audiophile husband just dies

Help- audiophile husband just died 

Can anyone recommend a person in the Philadelphia area to come look at my deceased husbands audio collection. Tune amps, headphones, gold cables ... I need to sell and want decent advice. Please email [email protected]
I don’t really know how to use this forum so email best if ya have any advice. Thank you! Julie

julierae100
Take a picture of all the equipment & make sure to get the name brands of them in the picture & post them in the forum.
You can upload pictures from your phone to www.imgur.com & then just copy the links to them here.
Julie, if you do find out the brands and models of the gear in the collection, you can put that information in https://www.hifishark.com/ and see what recent sale prices have been.  Audiogon.com also has a bluebook option you can buy that offers similar functionality.
Is there anyone in her vicinity that could give Julie a hand?

She's got enough to deal with; her late husband's equipment should be the last thing on her plate, but something that could ensure some financial stability in the future.
@julierae100  Sorry for your loss. If we can help in anyway, send me an email to [email protected], attention: Tammy