Streaming only for Tidal Premium

A long time audiophile, nowadays, I only listen to TIDAL Premium through USB Audio Player Pro using an Android tablet connected with a long USB cable to one of a few DACs.  I use the tablet like a juke box and rarely listen to my own music collection.

I have a couple of DIY DACs, a Sabaj D5, and have a Dennafrips Ares 2 on the way .I generally do not use a preamp. The amps are Krell KSA100, Classe AMP2, and Parasound A21. Speakers will generally be B&W 705 S2.  I may change components regularly.

I know little to nothing about streamers but I thought a streamer would get rid of the USB cable and give me more flexibility and potentially better SQ.

I would like recommendations of a streamer that could connect to my wifi server and TIDAL, with software that is equal to or better than USBAudioPlayerPro.

I would like to be able to control the volume and the streamer/TIDAL with an android app. 
chinook9
BluOs is a very easy to use wifi interface on an Android tablet that also allows access to internet radio, Qobuz, Amazon Music, Radio Paradise and other music services (some require subscriptions, of course).

BluOs is all you need unless you want to use Roon, which provides a lot more metadata (liner notes, music recommendations, etc.). Roon costs $200/ year or $700 for a lifetime subscription. Many consider it well worth the money.

The Node 2i is also probably all the streamer you need. You may get better sound quality from more expensive streamers, but IMHO you get better bang for the buck if you put that money into a better DAC.

For $500 the Node 2i is also a great place to start because you can sell it for a minimal (by audiophile standards) loss if you don’t like it for whatever reason.
I went ahead and ordered a Node 2i.  This will give me a chance to evaluate the technology and decide if I might like something from the higher end. 
Node 2i should arrive today.  Excited to check it out and compare to my wired solution.