Recommended Sennheiser or Bose Headphones

Hi There, Been a Sony user since 2015s, and I'm planning to get a new one this year, I would like to try either Sennheiser or Bose. Beats is quite too trendy for me. :) I've been researching and trying a lot and so far quite impressed with the Sennheiser HD660 bass, response, clarity and comfort. Bose 700 is also very sleek in its noise-cancelling features. I also want to share some relevant review I got - Sennheiser HD. Still looking for reviews about the Bose 700. Any recommendations based on your experiences? :)
128x128mitchie23
Sennheiser.... all the way.  Did you choose something yet?   

Not to derail your thread, but I tried on a pair of those new Bose sunglasses with BT "speakers " in the temples.   HORRIBLE...   they get $300 for those.   Bose is way overpriced in my opinion across their whole product line.  So many better alternatives.

Massdrop also has AKG 7xx ,  I picked up the Massdrop O2 Objective headphone amp and it's great for the money.   Some nice stuff appears on Drop, its worth joining (free) if not just to browse around.
I've actually gone through extensive research when I got my last pair of headphones. I needed a pair to cancel out exterior noise, I travel a lot lately and just want my peace and quiet. Bose and Sennheiser are obviously the top 2 brands to pop up on any website, so I had to draw a more detailed comparison and look into as many user reviews as possible. Found detailed reviews on noise cancellation equipment here  https://popular.reviews/best-noise-cancelling-headphones/ and evidently Bose and Sennheiser were leading, but I ultimately went with Sennheiser, the HD1 model, cause it was within my price range and the positive feedback convinced me. Bose would be a lot more popular among consumers, I think, if their prices dropped a bit. At times it seems that the brand forgets that they're not alone when it comes to quality audio gear, and they're the ones who will ultimately see sales drops if they don't change their way.