SME 20/3 --- tonearm recommendations!?

Hello Gon'ers - I have an SME 20/3 coming, recently purchased on Audiogon. I'm trying to decide what tonearm will fit the table and be a good match. I considered Graham Engineering but I have a similar setup already (30/2 + Graham Phantom II). The tonearm will be mated with my Koetsu Urshi Blue cartridge. I generally listen to Jazz and classic rock, but also enjoy most any genre. Will be mated to a Pass Labs XP-25 preamp. 

I've considered an SME IV modified (new bearings, new wiring), or one of the Kuzma tonearms. They seem to be on vogue but I don't know much about them (or it they will fit the SME).
128x128mohawk195
Aha ... learning ...come on...we all know for years that flexible brain is not your cup of tea :-)
But just for me, did you buy anything new in the last 10 years for your System or is all still the same? I mean, do you have a prototype of your own Arm to show as a pic or did you bury your idea of the sonic revolution? I am curious...you wanted to start seriously 10 years ago with it?
I ended up getting a Phantom III for the SME model 20/3. This seems to be a good physical and esthetic match. It should be a reasonable match to the Koetsu Urshi Blue as well.

For now I will pause on the SME 30/2 tonearm changes. I have time to consider the Kuzma 4Point or not, independent of the 20/3. It will also give me time to look into other possibilities (including the Aquilar Arm that syntax mentioned).

Oh yeah! --- I have a beautiful Ikeda 407 CR-1 that I will be selling. Not sure if that is allowed to note in forums...!
Dear @syntax  : Of course I have my tonearm prototype and twice in different threads two gentlemans that seen and listen to it posted about.

Pictures? why that curiosity when you are " done " in all audio devices? for what you posted you don't need nothing and less learn on any audio subject, at least is your way of thinking.

Btw, I can see that you still use the tube bad copycat of a vintage French unit and certainly you are proudly of it. Good.

As you said:  "  But each his own :-) "

R.

Yes I had it mated with a Vinylista plinth and an updated SP-10 MKII turntable. Great combination. The Ikeda is a work of art. For sale on US AudioMart.