MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
Post removed 
"The 6SN7 is in and playing, 10 minutes ago. Soundstage is unleashed, filled-out, big, warm, detailed, easeful, relaxed, with enormous bass and dynamics."

This begs the question why the stock Orchid does not use this tube. Seems like a very obvious choice given this feedback.
I think that all this attention being paid in this (very worthwhile) discussion might be drawing attention away from the fact that the stock Orchid is really super satisfying.  You don't have to modify it at all to get superb,  non-fatiguing music. Ok,  MHDT themselves suggest rolling the tube to the WE396 tube and others on their recommended tube list.  And doing that goes a long way towards the character being described via these modifications. But the stock unit is really,  really good. 
I just ordered my Orchid this morning.
Says 2 to 3 weeks delivery from Linear Tube Audio.
Plan to run it for a while in stock form to get an idea of it's Sonic signature and then off to Bill it will go to be modded.
I agree the stock Orchid a good DAC but in my system I sill much preferred the older LamizatOr Amber (not Amber 3), which I currently have in my system. To my ears, some of the comparisons made between the Amber 3 and the modded Orchid were spot on with my experience of the stock Orchid and the Amber; Orchid was more easy listening and more forgiving of the recording, generally more even handed, whereas the Amber is a bit more dynamic and more resolving on good recordings. The Amber also provides more options for tube rolling between the three tubes; rectifier, the buffer, and the output tubes. I think in both cases the components upstream and downstream of the DAC make a big difference in the ultimate outcome.