best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
I would give the PSAudio Stellar Phono Preamp a serious consideration. Michael Fremer just gave it an amazing review in Stereophile. I was a Beta tester for PS Audio when this product came out and bought and kept it because it is the best I have ever heard. You cant go wrong because, if you buy it directly from PS Audio, you can actually have an "in-home" trial and return it if you dont like it. This company is coming out with seriously good stuff at reasonable prices. 
Keith Herron is a great guy for sure and excellent to do business with, however I sold my VTPH-2 shortly after purchasing it from Keith, it was a little quirky and not as resolving as expected. My Pass XP15 was superior, and even more so Modwright's PH-150.
Try Audio Horizons pre-amp wonderful value and great sound, also Manley Steelhead has been highly recomeded, it can also be used as a pre-amp.  Its highly flexible and has stood the test of time.

http://www.audio-horizons.com/pages/phono.html

Check out the Modwright PH 9.0. After switching to a low output cartridge I began picking up radio signal using a Manley Chinook. Swapping tubes did not help. I gave the Modwright a try and it is dead silent. Give Dan a call and he will help you out.