Buying from China

What do you think the impact will be in buying gear from China in the near future. Will the parts supply chain be depleted. Will part s other then those specify be substituted.? Will wait times for electrics will be extended. I can get pretty paranoid about it. Interested in the options of those with better insights. Should I wait awhile until things settle down befor I place my next order? I imagine things are going to be tough for the small hi end audio manufacturer.
mordicai
Personally I would not be concerned about manufacturing capacity or supply chain issues in China until I go to a Wal Mart and see a lot of empty shelves. The mass market for clothing or televisions or toys will reveal evidence of Chinese problems far in advance of any niche market such as "high end" Chinese audio gear. Relax.
Don’t know what the CCP stands for. Don’t know what melody is.  I am trying to relax, but have placed an order for expensive gear for delivery months from now, and am thinking it’s not a smart time to be doing this.