Building an AUDIOPHILE friendly PC from scratch so what is a must to consider in 2020?

First thing-I realize there are computer audio web sites out there, but I would really like to know what the wise members of AGON have done or would do when looking at ensuring a QUIET PC can coexist when playing music in a mixed use office/listening room. Current Windows 7 desktop serves as my central ROON location. It directs audio sources( mostly streamed via TIDAL and RADIO PARADISE) to my system. I switch between an ALLO USbridge that runs USB to an MHDT Orchid DAC ("NOS tube days") or a CARY DMS-500 streamer/DAC ("DSD, Over-sample days"). Despite the problems it can add, I even on occasion use TIDAL's own PC based player. Regardless, the PC is always on doing something!
SO.... when seeking to maintain signal integrity AND limiting PC generated noise in my room ......are there some absolutes to consider when building from scratch? ( type of hard drive/SSD, power supply, pc case, cooling fan, network switch or specific style or brand to use of any?) KEEP IN MIND- I am not only looking to limit the corruption of any audio involving my PC but I also am really looking to LIMIT the NOISE the actual PC makes when I am trying to just listen to music while working !  Has anyone out there had any luck?
(***I realize Ipad, Iphone, can control everything via WiFi but my situation requires a desk top PC)  Thanks!
azthu
Also, with certain graphics cards (Such as Nvidia cards with MSI ZeroFrozr) the fans stop when the card’s temperature is below a certain point. You should be able to program your main cpu fans to do this too. If you also have an SSD, your desktop will not have any moving parts when it is cool.
At the very least, I would incorporate a program like Fidelizer with a Windows system.
A person to contact would be Sam Laufer of Laufer Teknik.
He makes The Memory Player, and Mini. He also offers software that aids in digital sound reproduction.
Lastly, you can try an Intel NUC. JRiver works well on it and gives you a lot of connectivity with streaming services.

Bob
I only use files from my pc....No cd anymore...I use stones to treated the electrical grid, the router, the phone cable line, the computer with success...Noise is everywhere in the electrical grid and not only in the computer...