MHDT Orchid TUBE ROLLING

Interested in hearing about tube rolling experiences with the Orchid and other MHDT dacs, namely, the specific comparative sonic characteristics of the various 396a, 5670 and other compatible tubes used in the output buffer. My only experience is with the WE396a that Linear Tube Audio installed in my new Orchid.
pmboyd
@facten

I assumed he implied an adapter that would actually work in the Orchid. So, he needs a 6922 to 5670 adapter. 
The Orchid takes 5670 tubes. The adapter needs to convert 5670 pin configuration to 6922 pin configuration. What I am looking for a HIGH QUALITY pin adapter, not just any old adapter, that is, one with quality components and construction. I am aware of the adapters cited. In other words, what I am hoping for is feedback on adapter quality. Perhaps the ones cited fit the bill, I just don't know. In general, there is a lot of junk out there.
“I'm using the 5670/6DJ8 tube socket adapter available on-line. It did not require any circuit modifications...”

This is just a curiosity question. Is the adapter just “adapting” the pin outs or also compensating for the differences between the two tubes’ electrical characteristics?  According to the tubes’ data sheets, there are some differences between their characteristics that could theoretically result in different sonics but that could be at the expense of stressing other components in the circuit, or the tube itself.  I’ve heard of anecdotal examples where folks have used a “wrong” tube but liked the sonics results better. 
@pmboyd 

Maybe pm grannyring and speak to him about the quality since his buddy purchased the one in the 2nd link above and grannyring (Bill) also does mods
@pmboyd  

Better yet, grannyring's buddy just posted on the Orchid vs Amber thread - user name  rx8man ; you can get a view directly from him