SME 20/3 --- tonearm recommendations!?

Hello Gon'ers - I have an SME 20/3 coming, recently purchased on Audiogon. I'm trying to decide what tonearm will fit the table and be a good match. I considered Graham Engineering but I have a similar setup already (30/2 + Graham Phantom II). The tonearm will be mated with my Koetsu Urshi Blue cartridge. I generally listen to Jazz and classic rock, but also enjoy most any genre. Will be mated to a Pass Labs XP-25 preamp. 

I've considered an SME IV modified (new bearings, new wiring), or one of the Kuzma tonearms. They seem to be on vogue but I don't know much about them (or it they will fit the SME).
128x128mohawk195
Mohawk, the 4 point 9 will fit perfectly on the 20/3. The wire will come out to the inside of the tower. Not even close. However the 4 point 11 will work wonderfully on the 30/2. I use a 4 point 14 on a 30/12. I have a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum in it. No added weights needed:)
I personally think the best cartridge for the Phantom is the Van den Hul but the Dynavector should be fine. The Koetsu in the 4 point 11 might require just a little extra weight but when you get it tuned up it should be fabulous. 
Come on syntax. That one is the runt of the litter. Why not just go for the Axiom? Right up there with your Rolex.
... the runt of the litter ...

Yes, but still very impressive. Did listen to one last week...amazing Performance.
But that owner did wear a Rolex too :-)
Well, we know, a true Audiophile is born to suffer ... best is to listen to some Arms ...or to learn something about geometry, bearing quality, enery transfer...most Arms work only with a few carts very well, or they give their 'sonic signature' to everything you use .... most don’t care because Hardware rolling is the fun of the game... or a good price beats the ear...I prefer one which is a final statement for every cartridge :-)
I know that it has been stated the the Koetsu will not be a good match to the Kuzma due to compliance. Looking at a cartridge calculator, the Kuzma is 18g effective mass. The Koetsu mass is 9g with a compliance of 5. The calculated resonance is 14hz. If I use heavier fasteners, I can bring the Koetsu mass to 15g and the resonance down to 12hz. Is this a worthwhile approach? I realize if I go this route (Kuzma), I may have to sell the Koetsu..