SME 20/3 --- tonearm recommendations!?

Hello Gon'ers - I have an SME 20/3 coming, recently purchased on Audiogon. I'm trying to decide what tonearm will fit the table and be a good match. I considered Graham Engineering but I have a similar setup already (30/2 + Graham Phantom II). The tonearm will be mated with my Koetsu Urshi Blue cartridge. I generally listen to Jazz and classic rock, but also enjoy most any genre. Will be mated to a Pass Labs XP-25 preamp. 

I've considered an SME IV modified (new bearings, new wiring), or one of the Kuzma tonearms. They seem to be on vogue but I don't know much about them (or it they will fit the SME).
128x128mohawk195
Mohawk, The Koetsu is a low compliance cartridge. Pretty much any 9-10 inch arm is going to require you to add some weight to the head shell. I am not sure if the 20/12 will take the weight of a 4 point 11 but it sure will the 4 point 9 which I highly recommend. I have an arm with adjustable VTA and I use it just once when I set up the arm. You will not miss it at all. The SME arms are also fine but I prefer the Kuzma for a number of reasons. Don't forget to get some head head shell weights and a HI FI News test record for set up. 
Mohawk, the Phantom is not a good arm for the Koetsu. Unipivot arms do better with more compliant cartridges. 
Thanks for the additional suggestions and ideas. 

I looked at the 4 point 9 but my concern with it is the exit of the tonearm cable. It looks like it might hit the rear SME tower. Oddly enough the larger 4Point is off set away from the tower and there are photos of this setup. So if I end up with:

* SME 30/2 + 4Point
* SME 20/3 + Phantom

I may have to sell the Koetsu and get a suitable cartridge for the Phantom. The Dynavector XX2 I have on it performs very well.
I looked at the 4 point 9 but my concern with it is the exit of the tonearm cable. It looks like it might hit the rear SME tower. Oddly enough the larger 4Point is off set away from the tower and there are photos...

You should be happy for that ...the 4P is slow and anemic, the Phantom is a way better Arm
Hi Syntax. Outside of the Phantom what do you recommend in a nine arm? 
Regards 
Greg