Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

snbeall

Welcome! Good to see you here. There are a couple of PP 1.2 members of the Panel. It is a cool product that can be utilized in several configurations. I look forward in reading more about your room and system.

Happy Listening!

theaudiotweak

Welcome! Thank You for sharing your experience with Long Engineering et al,. We all enjoy reading about Audio history and the people that made it happen. Very interesting.

Happy Listening!

For something different -- i waited until after the SB to post :) -- based on a comment i read from Paul McGowan, i purchased Billie Eilish's new CD "when we all fall asleep, where do we go?" I listened to it earlier today and Wow! While not exactly the type of music i generally listen to, it's really well recorded (reportedly on a cheap system in her bedroom) and really shows how good our Thiels are--bass, imaging,depth, resolution--are all there! Highly Recommended. 
Those 3.7s on ebay are gorgeous. Every time a nice pair comes along I drive myself crazy. My 3.6s are sounding really excellent-with a caveat or two-and i wonder about the logic of spending so much given how good the 3.6s are. I also wonder weather Tom T's upcoming mods will be too much for non-techies and how much effort will be involved. Yup - first-world problems are a bitch. 
rosami

Thank You for the suggestion on Billie Eilish. Hope that you are well and enjoying your 3.6 loudspeakers.

Happy Listening!