Portable CD Player with Digital out

Doing some travelling this summer and will be spending some time in hotels. I was thinking of getting a Discman with a digital out and hooking it up to an old EAD DAC, a good headphone amp and some Senn's. Does anybody have some ideas about this or some recommendations based on personal experience with this situation.

Thanks
buckingham
The only portable cd player with a coaxial digital out that I know of was the Radio Shack CD3400, which unfortunately, is no longer made or sold. You may find one used, but I do not believe service is available for them anymore. They do sound good, even as a cd player.
What you may want to explore, if you have a portable cd player with halfway decent sound from its analog output; you could get an Art DI/O dac and use it to convert the analog to digital and then back to analog, upsampling to 24/96k. This would also enable to you to use the "tube warmth" feature of the DI/O. This would be a great toy, however, I am not sure whether the DI/O dac is better than your EAD. Also, my limited experience with a stock DI/O indicates it would not be my first choice for headphone listening due to its soundstage limitations.
I think Marantz makes a hefty portable with digital out. Check out Full Compas catalog.
bump....

any updates/links to portables/compact CD players with digital out? Are portable units with SP/DIF outputs dead because of thw power ( ~ 10mW) draw of this interface versus the desire for 50 hour plus battery life from 2AA batteries ?

PeAK
I simply doubt there would be enough of a demand for such a component
today. Most likely there is more of a demand for iPod type players with digital
outs.
Well, I have a new, never-played Radio Shack CD-3400 (I just dropped out of audio for quite awhile due to family
issues). Can anyone advise: should I just start to play around with this thing, or are folks out there just dying to find one of these and willing to pay a nice (even silly)
price? I'm pretty interested in the whole portable high end
question now, but it's all a matter of figuring out priorities. Thanks!