Preamps with Dual XLR Outputs

I am looking for preamps with dual XLR outputs to drive 2 separate stereo amps which are connected to 2 different speakers sets. My understanding is the Mola Mola Makua w/DAC and streaming board that is ROON READY can do this. It costs $20K and is my leading contender for my next preamp + DAC + streamer. I am going to output the signal to a Benchmark AHB2 amp + KEF LS50 speakers for one path. The other path is Luxman m900u amp + Yamaha NS 5000 speakers. My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path. Perfect. I have heard all the components except the Mola Mola Makua so I will likely do a home trial on that.

My question is what other brands have an analog preamp with dual XLR outputs to do what I describe above? The preamp does not need to support an internal DAC. I could go for an external DAC like a LUMIN X1 or Denafrips Terminator.

BTW - if the Mola Mola Makua or any other brand cannot support my use case (I have been told it can). I will buy 1 preamp, such as the Benchmark LA4 to go to the AHB2 + LS50 system and also buy a DAC, such as Lumin X1,  to go direct to the Luxman + Yamaha system. Both speakers will be in the same room.
yyzsantabarbara
From the measurements section of Stereophile’s review of the BAT VK-51SE:

The balanced output impedance was twice that specified, at 410 ohms over most of the audioband. This is low, though it did rise to a high 4.7k ohms at 20Hz, due to the size of the output coupling capacitors.

Which means that this preamp is not compliant with the AES48 requirements Ralph has described. It also means that it would not be a good match for the 20K load it would see when connected to both amps, assuming (as is highly likely) that its two balanced outputs are driven by the same output stage.

Best regards,
-- Al

YYZ ---I had the Lumin A-1 connected to an Emm LAB Dac V2X1.  Once I got the Lumin X-1 I sold the EMM Lab.  It is to bad I got rid of my brand new Mola Mola's.  I traded them in to a dealer for Canary Audio Tubes.  You could have purchased mine which were never used for a great price.  Good Luck in your search.

Man I cannot believe I did not remember the Luxman c900u has this dual output XLR feature. I demoed this preamp 2 times too. Getting old.

Selects an output mode from the following 3 kinds: unbalanced output, balanced output, and bi-amplifier output

Every time this switch is pressed, the output changes as→→follows: UNBAL
BAL
BI-AMP

• Unbalanced output (UNBAL)
Sound comes out from LINE-1 and LINE-2.

• Balanced output (BAL)
Sound comes out from BAL LINE-1 and BAL LINE-2.

• Bi-amplifier output (BI-AMP)
Sound comes out from LINE-1 and LINE-2.
LINE-1 (Lch): LOW (Lch)LINE-1 (Rch): LOW (Rch)
LINE-2 (Lch): HIGH (Lch)LINE-2 (Rch): HIGH (Rch)
If you can find a used one, the Threshold T2 has dual XLR outputs. I'm using both on my system, one with  short XLR cables going to a Threshold SA/4e, the other going with 35 foot long XLR's to a pair of Emotiva XPA-1 monoblocs. The signal  with both sets of amps is dead silent at the speakers with no signal,