Altis Centauri Transport?

I am considering the purchase of an Altis Centauri Reference Transport. But I am not sure if they are still in business.
There website is gone.
Does anyone have any experience with this transport?
Thanks!
128x128illusion
I was seriously interested in his products, but before I could made a final decision I got the sad news...

Anyway, I heard his Centauri Transport is a fantastic unit, specially with his DAC.
I owned the Altis Centauri transport for about two years, pairing it with several DACs. It was an excellent transport, which I regret selling. Not as musical as a TL-1x, for example, but better resolution and tighter bass.

If you cannot swing a Pitracer, TL-0, Forsell, or Esoteric P-0, the Centauri is not a bad choice.
For those of you who own Altis products, I know that Jerry Ozment services the DACs. You can reach him at 203-966-1732.
I own a Centauri. It is a wonderful transport, and visually it truly is a work of art. There is also a nice upgrade. The Centauri uses a Philips CD-Pro drive. Philips has introduced a direct replacement, the CD-Pro2. It is fairly easy to make the change (no soldering necessary), and it really elevates the performance of the Centauri. Happy Listening.
Hello, I also have the Centauri transport and still can not find anything today that beats it. I was wondering how you would go about getting that Philips CD-Pro2 drive that you mentioned. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Bill