BRICASTI M3 DAC

Anyone have any hands on experience with this DAC.....?
musicmann1
Thanks all for the details.

i have ROON core running on one system but want to go minimal phone tablet on another. Is the M3 volume totally in the analog domain ?
@musicmann1 the M3 is sonically similar, but with a slightly warmer presentation than the M1.

Mike
Audio Archon - Bricasti Dealer
The reality is that the newer M3 sounds more musical with a slightly less resolving presentation than the more expensive M1. 

The new M3 is one of the most musical dacs we have heard and its feature set is amazing:

1: straight Dac
2: dac with network card
3: dac with analog volume control with remote
4: dac with headphone amplifier.

Out of all of our dacs collection which includes Aqua, Ifi, Lumin, Naim, Light Harmonic, T+A,  the M3 is just a fantastic performer for its price point and unique feature set. 

The T+A DAC 8 is also fantastic but the headphone amp on the Bricasti is better and the M3 can allow for a Roon connection and direct streaming.

Overall we are thrilled that the Bricasti M3 is so good for a reasonable price point for a near reference calibre dac.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Bricasti dealers

+1, Mike from Audio Archon (@audioarchon) and Dave & Troy from Audio Doctor NJ (@audiotroy):

My Bricasti M21 DAC is in my main audio system and it is truly outstanding. It offers both a sigma delta conversion and a ladder DAC. I switched back and forth and decided the ladder DAC sounds the best. I previously owned the Bricasti M1SE DAC and the M21 DAC sounds much better. I was very impressed. My source is the Aurender N10 Music Server.

I ALSO purchased the Bricasti M3 DAC for my 2nd audio system. This audio system sounds more open, more natural, clearer, better bass and I am very happy I purchased the Bricasti M3 DAC. Bricasti equipment is excellent and their customer service is excellent.

@musicmann1, I recommend you audition the Bricasti M3 DAC and their other DAC’s, if possible.