Preamps with Dual XLR Outputs

I am looking for preamps with dual XLR outputs to drive 2 separate stereo amps which are connected to 2 different speakers sets. My understanding is the Mola Mola Makua w/DAC and streaming board that is ROON READY can do this. It costs $20K and is my leading contender for my next preamp + DAC + streamer. I am going to output the signal to a Benchmark AHB2 amp + KEF LS50 speakers for one path. The other path is Luxman m900u amp + Yamaha NS 5000 speakers. My understanding is that turning off one of the amps stops the preamp from using that signal path. Perfect. I have heard all the components except the Mola Mola Makua so I will likely do a home trial on that.

My question is what other brands have an analog preamp with dual XLR outputs to do what I describe above? The preamp does not need to support an internal DAC. I could go for an external DAC like a LUMIN X1 or Denafrips Terminator.

BTW - if the Mola Mola Makua or any other brand cannot support my use case (I have been told it can). I will buy 1 preamp, such as the Benchmark LA4 to go to the AHB2 + LS50 system and also buy a DAC, such as Lumin X1,  to go direct to the Luxman + Yamaha system. Both speakers will be in the same room.
yyzsantabarbara
The Bryston BP-17^3 (Cubed) also has two sets of balanced XLR outputs. As well as two sets of inputs to match.
The EAR pre-amps are unaffected by the input impedances of power amps, as their balanced/XLR outputs are transformer-coupled. Tim deParavicini is known for the quality of his transformers.
I just spent some time reading the reviews of the W4S preamp. They make it seem like a slightly noisier version of the Benchmark LA4, but with the specs I am looking for with dual output XLR. Both peamps are being described as "straight wire with gain".

When I first saw photos of W4S a long time ago I had the impression it could not be the ultimate in sound quality. Then a few years ago I heard W4S demo their then new mono blocks with a full W4S stack and KEF Reference 1 speakers. I was really impressed by the sound and how much I was into the music. They were playing some Pink Floyd in a nice hotel room. The sound of their gear was was completely deceiving to me given my impression of the looks (though looks do not matter if the sound is excellent).

The W4S 10 year anniversary DAC should also be something I should consider if I persue the W4S preamp. The ESS Sabre DAC’s maybe a good choice with the softer sounding Yamaha NS 5000 over the Denafrips (Lumin X1 is also Sabre).

I am really excited about the pre-amps listed in this thread. It is only recently that I came to understand what those dual XLR outputs can do. It took me about a year of figuring things out to get me to this point. I am lucky I was broke last year and could not afford to prematurely buy the wrong gear.

I should add that I am looking for the XLR outputs of the preamp to support the Balanced XLR AES48 standard. I have confirmed with Benchmark and Mola Mola that their units do support it. This is important to me because I plan on putting everything, except the amps, far away from the speakers. I may need something like 25 feet of XLR to reach the amps. I do not indent to spend a lot of $$ on the XLR’s if the AES48 standard is supported.

Now off to read about the other preamps listed above.
Like others have said, there are several preamps that have dual XLR outputs.  However, the only preamp I know of that actually has a separate analog output stage driving the second set of XLR outputs is the Classe CT-800.  I think the new Classe Delta preamp may work the same way, but you should check with Classe.
@yyzsantabarbara

The Atma-Sphere MP-3 and MP-1 both have dual balanced outputs and no worries driving low impedances. FWIW Atma-Sphere made the first balanced line preamps anywhere way back in 1989.

A tip: If your preamps supports the balanced line standard also known as AES48 (Audio Engineering Society file 48) then you will have the ability to drive longer cables without coloration, and less coloration from cables in general. You will also have less likelihood of encountering a ground loop. This will allow you to place the amp right by the speaker if you want, allowing you to run a shorter speaker cable. You also won't have to spend as much on the interconnects!