Any Sota Sapphire experts out there?

I've recently purchased a used Sota Sapphire series 3 on which I installed an SME series V arm. I have to say, this 'table almost blows my VPI Scoutmaster with many improvements (including 10.5 arm and periphery ring) out of the water. Deep, tight, effortless bass. Tracks anything. Extremely musical.
However, I can't seem to find any basic maintenance information for the table. Specifically, spindle bearing lubrication, what kind, and how. And motor bearing lubrication, same, what kind and how? I need some tips on these assemblies; how do I disassemble to access for cleaning, oiling, etc?
Surely, some of you Audiogoners can lead me in the right direction... (The Sota folks are nice, but seem that they would much rather me send them the table for inspection and upgrades; I just want to know how to maintain the gear I own.)
seantock
Lewm, The Sapphire came out long before the SME V. Back in 1981 the trick combo was the Sapphire with a Syrinx PU3 which arguably was the first real modern tonearm. Fat stepped arm tube totally adjustable everything including arm length! Separated horizontal and vertical masses. Beautiful precision bearings. The modern incarnation of this arm is the SAT arm. 
I have a Cosmos with a FR64FX tonearm and the B60 base.  This combo is too heavy by 6 ounces according to SOTA.  I used the adjustable VTA to compensate for a very long term and slow sinking of the armboard over many years.  I thought about getting a different tonearm but just cannot give up the FR.
I sent my Cosmos in (original model and it was upgraded to IV by Kirk).  I enjoy it immensely and it has quiet background that came close to my digital rig.  I had no urge to upgrade but in discussing the VI updates with Donna she stated the mag platter was killer good and from past experience I know she does not throw out hyperbole or strong arm tactics for an income stream.
I just had my Cosmos updated to VI specs with the condor/roadrunner, mag platter, and brand new springs.  By the time I have too worry about new springs I probably won't be able to hear.
Owned a Sapphire for a number of years. It was a fine fine deck.  
Great table, Great Company.
dorkyguyrandy
5/16"-18

steelhead

I used the adjustable VTA to compensate for a very long term and slow sinking of the armboard over many years.  
If your armboard is sinking then the platter and armboard would be out of level unless the other four corners are sinking at the same rate.

Changing the VTA does nothing because the armboard and platter are affixed to the same common floating base.

Sorry poor wording Dorkyguyrandy (love the moniker by the way)
It's not the armboard itself sinking it is the B60 base  weighing down the tonearm.
The armboard/table is level and I use ortofon bubble levels to check on occasion.
My weight is just a little over (6 oz) what the recommended max weight is for the springs.  They have held up well according to SOTA but I just got new ones in as the deck was there and figured might as well.
Happy Spinning
You can always level the table with the bottom feet, always loaded with record and record clamp. The issue is that you drop the resonance frequency of the suspension too low which might cause the suspension to over react with foot falls and such. The Older tables you could adjust the mass with lead shot. They used a lighter MDF sub chassis. The newer tables use a much heavier aluminum sub chassic so the mass of the tonearm is a far lower percentage of the total mass. Still, you can't put really massive arms like the Kuzma 4 point on. Won't fit under the dust cover anyway.