Stereophile, Pass Integrated and personal taste

Stereophile has reviewed another Pass product, the Int-25, and again I found the distortion signatures super interesting:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/pass-labs-int-25-integrated-amplifier-measurements

I wonder if it is possible that such a signature could be something some fall in love with and some are pushed away from?

Best,

E
erik_squires
Thanks so much for the description of your personal experiences, @dpac996

I have the 507ux, so I know what you mean about them being amazing values. I think it is interesting you have moved towards the Dynaudio and Focal range, a range I've moved away FROM. :) Like now I pretty much only drink IPAs while in the past I drank only lagers.

Best,

Erik
Erik,
Thank you;
Hilarious about the beer; I WAS purely an IPA guy but have been gravitating towards sweeter lagers but I still like Bells Two Hearted Ale;

Horses for courses, they say :)

I’ve been listening to Dynaudio ever since 2005 when I first heard the S3.4 model powered by a McCormack DNA 225 and Cary SLP-98 with a Marantz SACD player, at my bosses place; I never heard a sound like that; I was a Thiel guy but when I heard singers sound alive and truly present in front of me, I finally understood just what in the heck people were talking about when they said the word "organic" when describing loudspeakers, LOL;

I use the Focal Aria 906 in my HT area with the matching center; Focal Chorus 7 somethings for the rears;

Cheers and enjoy the music!

I think Nelson's listening room is awesome and I would trade gear with him in a heartbeat.