Beginner: Best all-in-one including speaker unit?

I've been analog forever and had more than a few digital false starts in my main system.  I know I'd be playing music more often and am also missing new music discovery without streaming or internet radio.  This time I just want a stand-alone unit including speaker to put in our living room instead of my music den.

What are some of the better options?  Sonos, Bluesound, Naim etc.?  Is it better to pick one with a streaming service embedded in the player vs. utilizing a computer interface?  And given this type of player, will you hear a difference opting for Tidal/Quobuz/Amazon premium, or do these all-in-one units not really benefit from the higher bit rates?  Budget is flexible although I'd imagine ROI is limited with these and I don't want to spend more than needed for good sound and ease of use.

Sorry in advance if I've not made myself clear or used the wrong terms.  I'm a content dinosaur and avoided trying to understand digital other than enjoying CD's in my car.  Any insight or product recommendations is much appreciated.  Thank you!
Ag insider logo xs@2xriz1
That looks like it would sound pretty good.  Don't have the space or an open-minded wife for that one though.  Tough to justify the price I would think but I'd like to hear it for sure.  Thanks for the suggestion
A pair of powered Bluetooth speakers. Some of them are pretty nice. Some have sub out, turntable jack,etc
I agree if this is just for casual listening and exploring new music that spending $$$ isn’t necessary, and Audio Engine makes some well-reviewed wireless speakers that offer good sound quality but are not overly pricey. I’d suggest two small speakers over a single unit as the stereo separation and imaging will obviously be much better. The A2+ is $269 and may be all you need, but if you need one unit for space, aesthetics, portability, etc. the B2 is also nice at $199. Just plug’em into a wall socket and choose them in the Bluetooth area of your phone or tablet and you’re off and running. Doesn’t get any simpler. For 10 bucks per month or so (if you don’t need hi-res) you’ll have a world of music at your fingertips. As a recent streaming convert myself I use Qobuz and have discovered more new music in such a short time that I don’t have enough time to play it all — a high-quality problem to be sure. If you want hi-res it gets a little more involved and you’ll need more $ and equipment — just depends how serious you want to get with this living room application. Best of luck.