Greenville, SC

Audiophile looking to organize monthly or bi-monthly audio get-togethers in the Greenville, SC area. I am a former member of the Boston Audio Society and still stay in contact with many of them. Would like to develop same type of group here.
sliderule1768
My wife and I are shopping for our "retirement home" in or near Asheville, NC.  I haven't found much in the way of audio dealers and have yet to find an audio club in the area.
@ejr1953 

I live near Asheville. There are a few audiophiles in this area, but no club that I'm aware of. We might be able to arrange some get-togethers. Over the years, most of us have visited each other for listening sessions. Drop me a line when you get moved in and we'll see if we can get something started. It would be fun!

waltersalas,
We are in the early stages of having a new home built in the Biltmore Lake community, near Asheville.  I suspect the new home won't be ready until the end of 2020, maybe into 2021.  And yes, I am having a "bonus room" above the garage, 13'6" x 18'11".
I did find the Carolina Audio Society and will investigate that club when we are down in Asheville.