Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Running my D.I's with a PSE Studio IV amplifier and it's beautiful. Just got my Counterpoint Solid 1A serviced. Counterpoint is Mosfet and PSE is Bipolar (I was told). Looking forward to hearing the differences when I hook up the Counterpoint. In conjunction with Nuforce P8 preamp.
Glad you are happy with the combo tony.  Looks like you did some listening into the early hours!  One real bonus of the DI's is the latitude they afford in choice of associated gear and the ability to fine tune things to your liking.

After many years listening to my Marantz 152 series gear, I upgraded to the Marantz K2 Ruby integrated/cd player.  A clear step up.  I was a bit leary of a class D amp, but Marantz executed the design very well indeed.  The soundstage I value so much has expanded into an even bigger canopy of sound.  Clarity is superior, even more detail, better low end impact.  All presented in a silky smooth fashion.  The DI's easily let you hear it all.  
Yes, they are very sensitive to all changes made upstream and positioning as I've mentioned before. More so than any other speaker I own. But they don't sound bad with the changes , just different, so you can really season to taste. In contrast my Vandersteens (3A Sigs) require you to get them just right or they will not perform and you will be frustrated! Once they are dialed in with just the right positioning, tilt back, etc, they come to life. Tektons change but always sound good when you change. In other words they reveal everything. This weekend I'm going to see how the Mosfet based Counterpoint Solid 1A fares. It's been out of service for a few years and now it's been fixed. More of a tube like sound vs the PSE amp (Bipolar) which is very clean. I really like the PSE amp so with the Tektons revealing capabilities I'm sure I'll be able to hear the differences in the sonic traits of these 2 amplifiers. 
@tonyjack 

i agree, Tektons just get  better and better when you improve the chain and  you  definitely can hear the changes!  

have my SE's available here on Agon marketplace, if anyone interested and happy listening to all.  
What are y'alls consensus too Pre, Amp, and Dac synergy choices with the DI SE's?  Feel free to chime in with what you appreciated the most in the combo.