Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Some cooling is necessary here.... Why enters in the hot waters with some subject that is not only controversy in the scientific circle but in the public area?

And this subject is way above our shoulders in complexity...

For example why some think that the sun act on the earth solely by his varying distance and temperature? Is it his only way? A simple search will guide you to the answer that is no...

More safe if we takes a difficult subject, to pick one that will unite us not divide, cosmology or music, or snow, or audio matters … I am not very interested by battle between coolers and warmers, or any political small stupid agenda... I prefers mysteries to puzzles, poetic metaphors to prose journals rethoric… And polite conversation with benevolent dissents...

I successfully quit listening Bach organ for today.... :) And this without any deprivation syndrome...
The sun has the power to change climate but it hasn't been in the last century. As I said we have been directly measuring  the sun with satellites and it hasn't  increased in energy plus if the sun were warming  the climate it would warm the entire atmosphere  and the stratosphere hasn't  been warming. 
Uh, the Hubble Space Telescope can see almost to the beginning of time, I.e., the Big Bang, 13 billion years ago. You would have to be a huge pseudo skeptic to deny the BB. Hel-loo! As for Penrose’s cycle of universes theory let’s cross that bridge when we come to it. 😛
Anyone who deny the Big bang is ignorant, but anyone not conscious that the Big Bang is the result of " an extrapolation" with some "particular" mathematical tools of some facts is naïve...The Big Bang is the theory of some facts that ask for another concept of what we think about time...

Time is not linear, nor cyclic....Think about a complex double spiralling movement implicating action and information non linear flows...Past and future are perceptive illusion that represent only one dimension of time...Describing the Big Bang implicate a new mathematical tools linked to a new concept of time...

As for Penrose’s cycle of universes theory let’s cross that bridge when we come to it. 😛

Yes Captain Kirk... :)

When I speak about that it was only an example, about some point I want to make about many different interpretations of the big bang....

More to discover