Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Hi hicham
I had no idea a cap could make such an audible difference until recently I changed out the Mundorf silver caps in my preamp to Vcap ODAM. I was pleasantly surprised by the added clarity and increase in overall musicality and enjoyment I was hearing. The ODAM caps from Vcap are “relatively” cheap compared to the likes of Jupiter and Duelund and they’re much smaller than other caps I’ve seen so they can fit in just about any application. This is really the only experience I have in hearing different caps.
This is really a valuable information and from a practical experience. Interstingly the one that  is being replaced here is the very one many would use for an upgrade!
@ t_ramey. Thank you.
Joseph
Sydney
Hicham/Joseph -
You're still waiting on your preamp, right?I think you're gonna love it as Mick has built it. IMHO no real need to upgrade the caps.
@markusthenaimnut,

Yes. Indeed waiting for my Cortese LCR . Delivery on early April. No thought of any upgrade or even to ever bring it up for the ordered unit. i was just learning the different opinions and thoughts.
i'm confident that my reflections will be along your valuable review Markus. joseph - Sydney