Is the Monarchy DIP effective?

Considering buying a Monarchy DIP between a Sony 7700 dvd and a CAL Sigma 24/96 dac. Would I benefit using one and how much of a difference can I expect?
128x128bradz
Well, after a very tedious comparison with or without the Monarchy Combo in the signal chain, I have concluded with my ears and my system that the Combo does little if anything to improve upon the sound of the Squeezebox Touch.

As I stated earlier in the thread, at times I thought there was an improvement.
But I think that the occasional ray of improvement was just mind over matter.

I will be sending the Monarchy Combo unit back Monday.
12-31-10: Ozzy
Well, after a very tedious comparison with or without the Monarchy Combo in the signal chain......
you honestly tried & it did not work out for you - so be it. Too bad for you but also it might be that the SB Touch is already very good?
Ozzy, I use the spidf from the touh into the combo and aes/ebu out to my dac. Sorry you didn;t experience the Combo's benefits.
Bombaywalla, Cerrot, Thanks for all your help.
Cerot I did use the aes/ebu to my dac and I also tried it with the coaxial using fairly pricey cables. I also used a Synergistic Research Tesla Power cable.

So at least I have found that with my system the Monarchy combo is not needed. I think the Touch may already have pretty low jitter.