What Would You Do with a Sealed, 1st Press Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"?

This LP is still sealed in the original clear plastic inner sleeve (just one tiny 1/8" circular spot of mold on one track).  The LP cover has clearly seen shelf life making it say VG.   I am curious about what would you do please?  Open and play or sell to buy other records or?  All thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated - thank you 😉
128x128vinylfun
Whether to keep, open, and listen, or to sell? Well, how much do you like Miles? One thing to know is that the LP was long available only mastered at the wrong speed! That speed inaccuracy changed the pitch and tempos of the music, of course. The mistake was not discovered and corrected until Classic Records reissued the album in the 90's, I believe.
If it's sealed and you aren't a lp/historian...

Is there any way to tell if it's a 6-eyed Columbian? Mono/stereo?

This is key to it's value.

Of coarse a 6 eyed- mono will be worth more than a 6-eyed stereo.
bdp24, You believe correct! Around that time Classic was promoting it and a rep came to our little audio club in Seattle and told us all the story. Then played each version. Which after him explaining exactly what happened and why and the result and a bunch of stuff about Miles was really one of the more fascinating demo’s, for me anyway.

The new correct speed version definitely sounds better. Shifting speed shifts tonal structure we’re not talking something tiny you would never notice this is pretty easy to hear. But only side by side. You’d have to be awfully perfect-pitch golden-eared to notice any other way.

For example, I have a copy. Probably the correct speed version. Would have to look to see. Whatever. Its Miles. If I want better I know where to go- Better Records.

KOB even in the condition you have isn’t going to sell for thousands. Hundreds perhaps. So for me, it’s like unlocking and opening a perfect time capsule that is yours and yours alone. Listen and enjoy it. Now, if the same conditions were to happen for say Sonny Clark Cool Struttin’ on Blue Note or Kenny Dorham Quiet Kenny on New Jazz... then I would sell them for thousands. Miles on Columbia, enjoy it on a lovely night with a cocktail, wine, tea, whatever you’re into.