Speaker Spike Help

Looking for assistance with two issues related to a rear spike for my specific speaker application.

A.  Recommendations for a spike (DOES NOT have to end in a sharp point) of the following size:

--- 0.375 to 0.875 inches (~10mm to ~22mm)
--- 1 inch / ~25mm maximum diameter / width
--- flat top OR with threads

I'm currently using the Eden Sound Hemi-Spike (extra large, flat top, brass):

https://edensoundaudio.com/shop/hemispike-extra-large/

B. What do you recommend for securely attaching a flat top spike (the Hemi-Spike has a 1 inch / ~25 mm diameter) to the speaker cabinet bottom?

At present, I'm using a disc/ pad with double sided adhesive. 

[Note: The flat top, with adhesive, is a first step solution. I fully realize a threaded spike will offer superior coupling]

[Note: I have already considered Star Sound Audio Points]

Thank you very much!
david_ten
@gdnrbob  My apologies. Hopefully this post will clarify. If it doesn't, let me know.

The front of the speakers have M6 inserts and come with stock spikes and floor protectors.  The rear of the speaker has two 'rubber bumpers' with metal cores, attached via a phillips screw. 

To attach a 'standard' spike with threads (For The REAR), I will need to drill two insert holes and install the threaded inserts. 

Due to the finish of the cabinet, I'll need to use a special bit as well as be very careful so I don't damage the finish. Further, there isn't much room for error in terms of the surface and width and material available for drilling / to drill through. Obviously, I will need to also be careful with the 'hole' angle and the need to match both.

I went with a flat / smooth top for the rear 'spike' to avoid the above. Not ideal, but if it gets me most of the way there... :)

Luckily, the front is setup for easy swapping of spikes, etc.
Can you use a 1" aluminum bar mount across the rear end of your speaker using the existing phillips screw holes and put those spikes as outriggers?  

https://elac-content.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2016/01/Uni-Fi-Foot-Web.1349-1500x712.jpg
@imhififan  Your suggestion is an option I have not considered. It is an excellent solution. Thank you!!! 
@imhififan ,
Nice suggestion, but I would be a little concerned if the OP's speakers are very heavy(-he/she doesn't mention the model). Using a screw hole to support a heavy object might damage the wood if it encounters any twist or uneven load. That was the reason I was asking if there were threaded inserts.
Seeing how there are holes for the phillips screws, I would just enlarge them and install some threaded inserts, if there is sufficient material available. Gluing those into the cabinet should provide a better fastening option whether he decides to use a threaded spike or add the aluminum bar you suggested.
https://www.amazon.com/Bolt-Dropper-Pronged-Climbing-Cabinetry/dp/B01MSVU3WF?ref_=Oct_BSellerC_16410701_0&pf_rd_p=0b9c089c-afaa-565c-9502-215de3390c99&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=16410701&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=CAHQ159A1TFF70MHGXX3&pf_rd_r=CAHQ159A1TFF70MHGXX3&pf_rd_p=0b9c089c-afaa-565c-9502-215de3390c99

Bob