PSI Audio

Has anyone had any opportunity to hear PSI Audio A23-M or older A25-M and compare it to any other speakers?

sashav
They are a working tools for perfectionists. Their job is to highlight everything in the mix. Listening outside of a well damped studio may be problematic.
Their job is to highlight everything in the mix.

yeah right. Why did they sound horrible regardless of what I played? I had several different cds with me. 

They were tuned incorrectly. Simple as that. Its amazing how many people, even professionals dont recognise bad sound even when it hits them in the face. 

Hi Kenjit,

Would you mind elaborate a bit on what specifically you found unpleasant with PSI Audio speakers, and what model that was?

Thank you,
Sasha

i think it was A17m. From what I understand these are tuned flat as a ruler. Unfortunately some people find this too harsh including me. 
If they were retuned, i would be able to tolerate them. 

They were designed to MEASURE FLAT rather than SOUND GOOD. 
That was the mistake they made. 
Most, if not all, "audiophile" speakers have a roll-off in the highs above 10 khz, sometimes starting as low as at 5 khz. Often you also have a dip around 3 khz. That is to make it more "pleasant/musical/warm" for the listener.