Has anyone tried Brass cartridge mounting screws?

If so what were your observations?
playpen
The screws should have two properties: making rigid connection
possible and being non-magnetic. Both are provided by brass kinds. 
playpen,

It is also possible that the brass screws are making the sound noticeably better.  Followed a Forum link about 12 years ago that many said the use of brass screws to fasten the drivers of your speakers made the sound better in most ways.  Tried it with the music playing through my speakers at the same time.  The bass got tighter, and the sound at all frequencies was cleaner and, at the same time, more beautiful sounding with no downsides with each screw changed.  By the time I had done all 16 screws, I was smiling at the thought of improving the sound quite a bit for about $15.  At the time, I did just the woofers.  And yes, the drywall screws that the speakers came with were already tightened snugly just prior.  I checked that prior to installing the brass ones.  That was on a pair of Vortex Screens made by Albert Von Schweikert made earlier in his career.  The fact that they are brass could be the difference vs. some other metal.  Of course, this is comparing use in speakers to use in a headshell.   I may have to try that on my Pete Riggle Woody arm.  

Bob
I am very reluctant to support any myths but I own the latest Benz
LP mr with  ''huge'' broze insert by screws threads . The designer&
owner by Benz is the old grandmaster Lukaschek with irreproachable
reputation. Then , obviously, all brass instruments are made from...

Dorkwad,that is very interesting with your speaker screws.I have the Pete Riggle bronze tone arm VTA adjuster on my tonearm,made a difference.
From Reference 3A's website
" Driver frames are fastened with softer metal brass screws to avoid resonance noise potentially generated by similarly hard metals" 
Perhaps that theory holds true for cartridge bolts.