Schiit vs. Mytek vs. Chord - looking for some thoughts

Looking for some thoughts on the following DACs:
1. Schiit Bifrost 2 Multibit
2. Chord Qutest
3. Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
I’m mainly interested in RedBook and DSD hi-res playback. I’m not looking for sacrifices in redbook in favor of hi-res. 
Has anyone compared any combination of these side by side? What are the sonic characteristics of each and compared to others? What DAC would you choose and why?
Thanks in advance!

128x128audphile1
I can tell you what I like and what I run it through. If you are interested in an analogue sound, the Exogal Comet gives my system a GREAT sound (admitted I like analogue > digital sound).  BTW, I had a Chord Qutest prior to the Comet

Innuos Zen Mini to Exogal to Audion KT120 (tube) to Rethm Saadhana. Mostly Qobuz and my CD uploaded into Innuos.

If you are in the Nashville area (or even if not), Constantin at Atelier 13 audio has a program where he will send you a demo Comet to try in your system. You only pay shipping (unless you buy a new one) then I think he deducts from price. And he is an awesome dealer, has never tried to up sell me and always available for questions, etc

Saw Darko video. It’s one of the reasons the Qutest is on my list. Kingbardnuda...Dac+ has filters as well. Any plans to try the Qutest in place if Brooklyn? That would be interesting... 
I compared chord qutest vs. Audiolab CDQ8200 V12E two weeks ago and audiolab was far better than qutest. Qutest lack bass and Dynamics. Also Hegel HD12 was far away from audiolab. My set is Magnepan 3.6, accuphase E450 and audiolab. Playing from tidal. I dont understand that Chord has get 5 star. It is better to trust own ears than beleave ratings. Of course ratings can give you directions.
It all comes down to your ears/brain, your system and your room...  Only you can decide what sounds best to you...  Give each DAC a try in your environment...

You might be interested in this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVYk-dqHpQk and his interviews with Rob Watts, the IP designer of the Chord DACS...
Sorry I didn’t see your question earlier but I think the best way to describe the sound of the Cutest is, warm without being too lush. It delivers the details without over analyzing and sterilization of the music. I like the Red filter of the four but sometimes the Green seems more convincing. As far as the source, Bluesound Node2 and Deezer flac, Pre amp is ARC Ref5se and McIntosh Mc402 amp.