Innuos - New Re-Clocker

Heard Innuos was launching a Re-Clocker.  Anyone have details on the specs and performance?
aj72
I've had the new Innuos Phoenix Reclocker for a little over a week now. I am running my Innuos ZENith MKII server to it and then on to my Schiit Ygdrasil (A2),McIntosh MA8900 & on to a pair of KEF R11's. So far I am very impressed. I can't detect much change in the midrange but the extension in low & high frequencies is very noticeable & stunning at times. Some tracks I think I may notice a slight improvement but then others are like being hit by a 2x4. Just this morning 'You Not Me' from Dream Theater came on my server & the resolution & clarity, separation of instruments made me stop what I was doing & listen to it twice. It's like it has removed a barrier &  my system is deeper in bass than ever before & cymbal rings & decay seem to hang in the air with a sustain that is just awesome. I do zero streaming, my music server consists of my CD collection that I have ripped to it in FLAC, so I can't speak to how it sounds from a streaming perspective. I will also note I am also using a custom power cable & usb in & out from Triode Wire Labs. So far so good!
@spookyfoot
 Thank you for your thoughts on the Phoenix reclocker. I have an Innuos ZENith mk2 SE and have been considering the Statement or adding the Phoenix to my mk2 SE. After doing the math ie... cost of the ZENith mk2 SE + Phoenix + an additional USB + additional powercord + footers, the total cost is close to that of a Statement. I'm really on the fence here. I did talk with someone who has owned the ZENith mk2 SE and now owns the Statement and he told me to go for the Statement because of the additional power supply.

Any more users of the Phoenix care to share?  
Hey @ron17 —- It seems like you have already done the math here. And since you have the previous generation of Zenith, I agree with you: go for the mighty Statement