Schiit vs. Mytek vs. Chord - looking for some thoughts

Looking for some thoughts on the following DACs:
1. Schiit Bifrost 2 Multibit
2. Chord Qutest
3. Mytek Brooklyn DAC+
I’m mainly interested in RedBook and DSD hi-res playback. I’m not looking for sacrifices in redbook in favor of hi-res. 
Has anyone compared any combination of these side by side? What are the sonic characteristics of each and compared to others? What DAC would you choose and why?
Thanks in advance!

128x128audphile1
Come on, man, give us something to work with...?
What do you listen to?
Whats the rest of your rig?
do you need remote or volume?
you want detail or depth?

you want a shiny silver box or a weird black brick...?...😆
Ditto @ianrmack, you’re willing to leave this important decision open to a strangers with many numerous ideas as to what is going to work best in your particular rig with your specific musical interests?

I never did try the Shiit but did try the Mytek Liberty and the Cutest among a few others when I was buying. I bought the Cutest and have been very happy with it. It just seemed more pleasing to my ears and a better departure from the digital sound I was trying to escape. I also tried a number of cables and surprisingly found the Kimber D60 suited my needs best. But as the others mentioned, you need to try each in your system and your ears. No one can tell you if there is too much salt in your guacamole but you.
I listen to everything from classical to heavy metal. Amplification - Rogue RP-1 preamp, Rogue ST-100 amp
speakers -  Martin Logan Montis. Front end - Rega P2, Mac Mini running Roon Core with Qobuz into Bel Canto DAC-3, library of CD rips on HDD. Natural sound is what I’m after with precise imaging, width and depth of stage is a must. 
Precise imaging and since you have tubes, then go with Mytek.

I have a Qutest and love it, but it matches my rig.