Vandersteen 2ce Signature vs Tekton Double Impact

Which of these loudspeakers would you "goners" choose. Any other recommendations for loudspeakers 3500 and under new. Martin logan Esl? Maggie 1.7i?
jeffvegas
I own the Sigs. What they do well- image and soundstage. What they don't do well- dynamics, high SPL and efficiency.
Based on what I've read the DIs do dynamics, SPL, and efficiency really well.
You're comparing apples to oranges.
 "Horses for courses". Pick your horse.
I have a small room 11 by 13. Have owned Vandersteen 2Ci's and 4a's. Like Vandersteens but am hearing all this buzz about these Tektons. I have owned Acoustat 2 plus 2 and like electrostatic and planars so Martin Logan Esl and Maggie 1.7i are a consideration. Dont need to play loud but I do like a speaker to boogie. I Own 2 amps I can use, a Jeff Rowland model 1 and a Mark Levinson No 431. Really just polling here to see if these Tektons are the real deal or not. Seems like they use cheap drivers and not a good enclosure. 
I owned both over the years.  I honestly think the DIs offer more of everything important to a music lover. In many ways they are just on a higher level of performance. Vandys are great, I love pretty much the whole line, but the DIs play with the big boys and reflect the gear in front of them. Wether stage size, dynamics, bass impact, resolution, midrange presence .... the DI’s just deliver more than this particular Vandy model  
We have similar tastes in speakers and room size.
 The Tektons definitely get rave reviews and have a return policy.
If you try them please post your findings.
For that size room, you may want to consider Tekton Design Impact Monitors. I think the bass from the DIs might overwhelm your room. Just a thought.