Cheap Speaker "Isolation" Solution for 300 lb. Speaker

Good Afternoon All,

I am looking for advice on a cheap and simple isolation solution for large, heavy (325 lb. each) floorstanding speakers. 

I've read much advice on granite or marble slabs, multiple layers of cork, springs, etc; while this has been helpful, it is neither a cheap or simple solution. 

Ultimately, I am looking to protect my wood floor from damage these very heavy speakers might do, as well as decouple the speaker from the floor in order to reduce bass resonance (I am in an apartment complex and worry about noise complaints). I've looked into sorbothane pads, but they never seem to be able to hold this much weight.

Thanks!
scorndefeat
Sorbothane can easily support this weight, it is just a matter of choosing the right hardness of Sorbothane and the right total surface area of the Sorbothane. Springs are easy as well, again, just need to pick them correctly. It is easier to get a low resonant frequency with a spring to cut-off all higher frequencies.  There is another thread running now about DIY platforms with a lot of ongoing "discussion" about springs, sorbothane, etc.
The problem you face with springs is the same old problem - the springs need to be widely spaced, so that means you would need some structure to allow the springs to be placed in a wide pattern, pattern outside the dimensions of the speaker footprint. Otherwise the speakers will topple over. 

It is feasible to construct a large 3x3 CROSS that the speakers sit on with springs of the correct stiffness under the CROSS at each of the 4 corners. Tricky but feasible. That’s a DIY Townshend Podium. But something that heavy is dangerous on any support IMHO.
Washing machine anti-vibration pads?  They sure work on my heavy, high speed washer.  Cheap, too.