Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
What is with the personal attacks on members here. If you can't deal stick to the content of the people's posts, then don't post. This is nothing but a deflection.

I have yet to have someone show me to be "frequently wrong". IMHO, which is what virtually all the claims on here are, is not proof of being right, or wrong. At least I stick to claim that I can support with evidence based in research, science, and engineering.

Not agreeing with statement's that actually are wrong is not argumentative, nor is it arrogant, nor dismissive. Pedantic would me I get caught up in small details, which is not true either. If detail is important to an point someone is making, and it is critical to the point, it is not pedantic to bring it up.

The question is, why are a certain groups of people so threatened by me? I clearly state my points. I stick to the topic (unless attacked). I don't hurl personal insults to make my point (but will give it back if it is thrown at me). I will even go out of my way and spend real time to help, calculating spring constants and setups for one OP, digging through old emails to find a link to a repair house for another op on an obscure (today) repair. Even in this thread, where many people have thrown personal insults at me repeatedly, I have stuck through it, tried to understand the ops situation, and believe based on significant experience (and knowledge) that there is actually something wrong with his system. What have all the people contributing to this thread done? ... just repeated their biases, when there could be a real problem. How does that help the op?

With regards to who you may think I am, or may not, what I do share with them is a pragmatic approach that recognizes human limitations and bias, and much of the same people attacking and trolling us. I am not at all surprised they stopped posting. It was probably out of frustration. Does that make you proud?   (p.s. I appear to make far fewer spelling and grammar errors, but you conclude what you want to conclude). What is funny is that someone actually accused me of being several people posting under one account as they could not fathom someone having such a wide/deep knowledge base.

I would worry less about other people and look at yourself and ask yourself why do I, and apparently others, make you feel so threatened? This is not about me, this is about you. I refuse to be crammed in the round hole, and some people here can't seem to deal with that.

steakster895 posts01-06-2020 5:56pmmember: atdavid
Total posts: 736 in 40 days
Average: 18.4 posts/day

member: audiozenology
Joined 12/14/2019 Latest posted 1/6/20
Total posts: 339 in 22 days
Average: 15.4 posts/day

Similar writing style:
- argumentative
- arrogant
- pedantic
- dismissive
- frequently wrong

What a coincidence!

greatfuleric said, " I cant believe the esoteric nonsense contained in this thread, voodoo science at best. I think ill go watch another episode of "Ancient aliens" for a little grounding."
Ancient astronaut theorists say.........yes!
I still fail to see what this ludicrous colloquy has to do with the topic of this thread. It has degenerated into ad hominem attacks, which have no place in this forum.
You nailed it @steakster !! Audiozenology and AtDavid is the same exact person. Likely AtDavid was kicked out, then immediately created a new handle, now Audiozenolgy. 
Now... prove me wrong @atdavid, and post here under your “old” handle. I will eat crow, and declare Ethan Winer right here as the best audiophile ever
Post removed