Selling a very rare album

Want to get your thoughts. I'm selling my album collection and I have a rare issue from Jethro Tull named "Hand in Glove" that only 500 were pressed according to disclogs and popsike. The album actually has paper glued on the front and back with Ian Andersons face with a slogan on the front and the song names on the back. It is a double album in mint condition. How would you determine or who would you ask how much something like this is worth?
rbstehno
That is true Greg, or sales of downloaded music even if it was an official release.

Just to throw my lot in, I also bought a concert bootleg by Rush on eBay.
Terrible SQ but as I have all of Rush output I wanted it but it will never get played again......
According to Gripsweat it is about a $50.00 album, tops.  If you can get that for it, you will be doing well. Not an artist that there is strong interest in these days.You might find one of his fan sites and see if they will allow you to post it for sale.
Yep, sounds like a classic bootleg, and if so, then you shouldn't be selling it on the open market.  Intellectual property rights and all that. 
I actually have a copy of this show on a CD.  I was big into bootleg trading in the early days before everything was downloadable on the internet.