$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f

Hello,

Some wonderful suggestions thus far. I acquired a pair of Dali MegaLine III, pre-owned, in your preferred price range and am absolutely delighted!

They require 4 channels of amplification :-)

Regards,

Sam
I am partial to high efficiency speakers, so I would sell your amplification and buy either A Coincident Technology Frankenstein or Coincident Technology Dragon amplifier.

For speakers I would look to see if there are any Coincident Pure Reference speakers available (MSRP $24,000). The Coincident Total Victory IV are also excellent, as are the Vaughn Cabernet's at $8,500 delivered. The Devore Silverback's are also excellent at around $16,000.

Greg
Eggleston Works Andra II, full range, midrange to die for, dynaudio esotar tweeter and a world class enclosure.
I forgot to mention the Legacy Whisper XD's. They arean excellent full range speaker.

In the $20K price range, although a little pricier at $24K, the Coincident Technology Pure Reference are outstanding. They might well be the best speakers south of $50K.

Greg
I just got delivery of my Legacy Whisper XD last week. My budget was less than 25K; the speakers I auditioned are

Egg Works Andra III
Wilson Sasha/Sophia
SF Elipsa/Cremona M
Kef (top of the line reference model??)
Dynaudio
Usher
Dali MS5
Avantgarde Duo/Uno
Guru QM60

Amplification is Ayon Triton, Room is 23Lx14W. No acoustic treatment.

I couldn't be happier with my choice!