$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f
I would suggest doing some research on the Avalon line of speakers (Ascendant, Indra). They don't seem to be too fussy on amplification (tube or solid state). As with all speakers getting the proper placement is important as well as some type of acoustic treatment that has a high WAF (for example the treatments from GIK acoustics).
If you like the looks of the Thiel 3.7 (some do, some don't), they're quite a bargain and do well at low volume. Are Quads a possibility? Because when it comes to low-volume excellence, very little can touch Quads.
Okay, I'll give it another go:

Baam23f, if you find the speakers in your area that I listed and are able to audition them with your system to see if they are a good match, you might want to consider them.
Thanks Reynolds853,
I wouldn't mind auditioning La Folia at all if i can i will. The mahlers I have now are beautiful and I don't want to downgrade in that department. So, i find the Cantons not appealing to me. Obviously aesthetic matters are purely subjective.
look at the revel ultima salons - they are considered reference speakers, and they will fill your room with exceptional sound.
i have the salon II, having replaced the salon I , because i liked the ones so much.