$20k top, full range speakers?

Hello,
I have been searching and searching for a new or used pair of full range speakers in the $15k-$20k range.
I would like speakers that are enjoyable at low volume as well as high volume. I owned two full range so far both
Not great at low volume, making me always wanting back those kef 104ab...
I have been thinking about:
Sonus faber Amati anniversario
Rockport
Usher be20 (the weight and looks are a bit of concerns)
Opera Tebaldi

The room is 28'x24 L with openings and not austicslly treated as it is a living room.
I would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
baam23f
Without knowing what amp he is using, how can anyone make a knowledgeable recommendation? Then there is the question of placing a $20k speaker in an untreated room. Why recommend wide dispersion speakers? Is it possible that a $10k speaker would perform just as well under the circumstances? I have to really question the quality of the answers you've received so far.

What I point out to people is that Kef has spent an incredible amount of time and money to develop the technology of the their speakers. The Uni Q is in its 10th generation.

My point it with the .2 versions Kef has made one of the most perfect coincidental loudspeakers, a true point source. The lack of smearing, and heroic cabinet build: birch cabinet, extensively braced with the midrange/tweeter housed in an truly inert aluminium enclosure, means that this speaker has great low level resolution, I loved the old Kef models in their day, but for many people Kef's designs were eclipsed by other companies.

Kef recognized their market slip and has been on a mission to reinvent their image and products, I started looking into Kef after Stereophile's review of the 207.2.
Onhwy61,
Thanks for posting.
Right now I have an Icepower type amplifier (500w x channel @ 8ohms) and capable of driving my Vienna Mahlers quite well.
Your observation on speakers costs and speakers environment in interesting to me. It has been the major reason why I am thorn on the choices. I know that a wonderful speaker can sound bad in my circumstances. Large living room but L shaped, and the left speaker will be set near corner 3 to 4 feet from walls, while the right speaker sits in the open. With the mahlers I use a couple of JL f113 crossed at 60hz because the mahler's left speaker produces a huge bump down under.
When I had the kef 104aB I could place them anywhere and always loved the sound. Perhaps because they had no ports? For that reason I started looking for sealed speakers and it turned out be quite difficult in these days. To make my journey more challenging the speakers must be beautiful to look at, not just good sounding.
A friend of mine from Italy heard the opera Tebaldi and tells me are wonderful. But all those drives can they be an advantage in my room? These speakers have no port, only passive radiators like my beloved 104ab...
I would suggest doing some research on the Avalon line of speakers (Ascendant, Indra). They don't seem to be too fussy on amplification (tube or solid state). As with all speakers getting the proper placement is important as well as some type of acoustic treatment that has a high WAF (for example the treatments from GIK acoustics).