Which of these power cords ?

I'm looking to upgrade my sound with upgraded power cords. Given I've got a tube preamp, 2 mono block tube amps, Aurender DAC and 2 Martin Logan speakers - we're talking up to 7 power cords so I'd like to keep the total cost for all of them to $1000ish. 

And some suggest going with one brand, to get the biggest benefit.

Brands on short list include:
Suggestions?

cdc2
An audiophile for 40+ years I also worked for the power company. 

The power coming into your equipment has traveled many miles to get to you.  The last 50-100 feet of wiring in your home are probably solid 10, 12, or 14 gauge copper wire of varying quality. Can it make much, if any, difference to change the last few feet to high quality cable?

I would love to hear a technical explanation of why it could.
I believe that you need to seriously evaluate what your goals are. Come up with a  strategy that works best for you. As this is a hobby, there are no wrong answers.

Do you want a system that is "good enough" as some would suggest?
There is nothing wrong with that if that is your goal, but I do not think it is  as you seem to have made a committed investment in your electronic components.

You have also identified that power delivery to your electronic components is important. And you are right to believe so. Stock PCs will generally yield 50% (if that) performance out of your components, meaning that your units are not operating at the level they were designed to with stock PCs in place.

That said you have initially budgeted an average of $140+ for a possible upgraded delivery of power system for each one of those pieces of equipment. Based on the DAC alone - I am taking an average since you did not list the model,  you are looking at a 5% investment

I doubt that you are going to make much of a difference with that kind of Budget. This is a step sideways rather than a step forward towards getting the maximum performance out of the components you have already invested in. Generally a 25 - 30% investment in power delivery is where you are going to realize substantial performance changes - in everything.

Think of your Power delivery as another Component to invest in. I would keep the stock PCs and start with a power distributor and then move methodically piece by piece. After the Distributor then make an investment by replacing the PC from the wall to the distributor.  Next move to the DAC, Monoblocks and Speakers. You will be able to source out PCs with a better architecture and get the best return on your investment. 

Also check out
https://www.analysis-plus.com/

For those that Care: Over the years I have been lucky enough to be invited to a few listening rooms from top Component Manufacturers.
Not one of them use Stock PCs.
I always go into this topic with some level of skepticism.  However I think that a well designed/constructed cable should yield dividends over stock cables.  The cost/benefit ratio in my mind is non-linear and is dependent on the resolving power of your system/room acoustics and the subjective nature of your hearing (as well as your insane need to eek out every ounce of sound and surrender your paycheck).  For me the Pangea PCs are a definite improvement over the stock cords (a relatively inexpensive upgrade).  Recently I tried an Audioquest Monsoon PC and was pleasantly surprised at the improvement over the Pangea PC.  The Cable Company has a lending library (I think the cost goes toward the purchase of a new one) - they also sponsor usedcable.com which might be a reasonable alternative as well.
Make your own ,
you can buy Furutech cable, iec and power plugs or
Cardas cable ( if you have a Hotpot ) with their iec and power plug .
Cardas has 9.5 guage cable for your amps and 11.5 for the rest of your power needs .