MM Cartridge for music on the heavier side

Hello,
I will be getting a Parasound Hint 6 integrated which has an MM phono stage.Speakers will be either ATC SCM 40 or JBL 4312G
Most of my music is on the heavier side, Iron Maiden, Slayer, etc. I do listen to a good amount of Jazz and a wee bit of classical.

TT : modified Technics 1200 wtih cardas wiring,silicon damper trough and external power supply.

Budget for MM cartride is about $400
The characteristics i enjoy are tight slamming bass, rimshots that can kill and crunchy guitars. Projecting tight drum sound and full rounded bass guitar are important.

I am not seeking lush airy vocals etc. I want solid sound, I want the music to punch me in the gut. I want to feel the music.

Please float suggestions.

thanks
Jag
128x128jagjag
Jaglag,
Just my 2 cents worth, but don't get caught up in the type of tip the diamond stylus has. Over many many years I have had just about every type of stylus tip imaginable, and it always turned out to be inconclusive as to which was better. The total cartridge design and setup are key.
Thank you Mr_m1,
I agree that set up and design are absolutelythe key factors, but, if the cartridge translates what the tip picks up. I guess that after a certain point(pun) differences in tip design become negligible, unless one has bats ears. Thank you for the very eye opening input and bringing me back to the ground. 
jagjag,
Sorry for mis-spelling your user name. Didn't have my glasses on at the time.:-)