The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
The best CD Player for the money is easily the Linn Classik for $1550.00 retail price. This may seem like it would make a dent in most people's pockets, but consider this: The Classik spits out excellent sound, and most importantly, it is a Linn system in one! It is not just a CD Player, it is a integrated amp and tuner in one! If you wanted to get an entire Linn system, you would have to pay several thousand dollars(at least). And the cheapest(only CD)CD Player is the Genki, for $1900.00 retail price. $350.00 more than the Classik!
And without an integrated amp or tuner! The Classik is truly excellent and a great value for the price. I hope some people agree with me. But if you want to get the absolute cheapest high-end player that spits out great sound, I'd say the NAD C521BEE for $299.00.(I own one of these, it is awesome)
So, Jazze22, what'll it be? You've had five years to decide. Whatcha gonna buy? No more silent treatment, OK? Spill your secret!
if we're talking about the money out, and the sound you get for it...the two hunderd dollar tivolli