BEST SPEAKERS AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Im curious what you guys recommend for speakers at a reasonable price. floor standing and center.      cheaper kef, svs, klipsch, what?         i was looking at them three     not looking to spend a ton but dont want to go super cheap.     can someone give me some recomendations for midddle priced speakers.  dont want to spend over 2500 for 2 floor standing id say       let me know your thoughts please.        going to use a svs subwoofer and FOR NOW onkyo tx-nr809 receiver      HELP PLEASE       THANK YOU 
128x128tblanka
I can second the Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers.  I have a pair and they are great!
I am getting Paradigm prestige soon for audio only.  But I think the Premier would work well as someone else mentioned.  I like the KEF R100 for a warmer sound but they are clearing out the R500 floor standers for a good price.  Heard good things about several of the ones mentioned.  But you have to listen for yourself.  There are so many good but different sounds to the same source.  Also may want to consider Focal and Dali.
At $2500, I would think there are a lot of good options.  At the end, it's all about personal preferences though, especially at this price point (assuming brand new).  
Elac. Andrew Jones, aka Mr. TAD, is a genius. See if they are your cup of tea