MM Cartridge for music on the heavier side

Hello,
I will be getting a Parasound Hint 6 integrated which has an MM phono stage.Speakers will be either ATC SCM 40 or JBL 4312G
Most of my music is on the heavier side, Iron Maiden, Slayer, etc. I do listen to a good amount of Jazz and a wee bit of classical.

TT : modified Technics 1200 wtih cardas wiring,silicon damper trough and external power supply.

Budget for MM cartride is about $400
The characteristics i enjoy are tight slamming bass, rimshots that can kill and crunchy guitars. Projecting tight drum sound and full rounded bass guitar are important.

I am not seeking lush airy vocals etc. I want solid sound, I want the music to punch me in the gut. I want to feel the music.

Please float suggestions.

thanks
Jag
128x128jagjag
https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-VM740ML-MicroLine-Turntable-Cartridge/dp/B01M6ZUXKE 

VM740ML is what I would get, if I didn't already have one.   The Shibata version is just under $400 and the ML is $329. I don't think MM cartridges really get much better.

I believe that you’d most likely enjoy a Goldring (1006 up to the 1042), Nagaoka, Grado, or Stanton 681EEE or 881 with a newer JICO or VividLine from LP Tunes / Gear stylus. I own and enjoy all of them. 
Thank you @technick
Leaning towards the AT and Goldring. I currently use the AT33PTG set at 200ohms.

I found the Nagaoka dealer. Will speak to him about it. 
Have a look at the audio-technica line of MM cartridges.  The stylus can be changed to suite your listening pleasure.  That feature is like having multiple TT's for the price of one!   I use an AT-150MLX w/ the stock stylus and for a change of pace an ATN150Sa stylus and it's Shibata tip.
@Vegasears, 
Thanks mate. That is a good idea. I guess the same could be done for the Goldring 1042 too.