How good can it get, really? - my stereo sounds amazing!

I really love my stereo currently. I keep thinking I should be looking for the next piece to upgrade - phono stage, stereo subs, etc., but honestly not sure what to change or why I’d potentially spend more money to achieve a result that’s lesser or equal to my current sound quality. I sorta feel clueless as to how to proceed without screwing up what I have. I know it can get better but honestly I’m at a place when I just don’t know how it can. Hmmmmm.... not a bad problem I guess. Open to suggestions for sure. Thx.
paulgardner
Furniture is not a replacement for room treatment. It can even make things worse.
The quality of your ears, in relation to home stereo, is limited by the best system you have ever heard. Before you hear a system that is a revelation you dont really know what you are missing, nor how your home system compares. 

When respondents get on this forum telling you to ignore cables, tweaks and room treatments take a look at their systems and then choose if you should listen or ignore. Many enthusiasts have already made a decision about such things and any communication with these members is casting pearls before swine. 

Like audiozenology states, furniture is no substitute for room treatments. FACT!

Right now I'm listening to an Erato recording of Renaissance Music streaming via Qobuz and my Mytek BB.  An older Primaluna integrated (new 6550 tubes) and a pair of cheap NOLA Boxers. No tweaks.  Cables, etc. commensurate with the rest of the system. No room treatments but a good room with careful speaker placement. The soprano's sound is absolutely delicious. Yeah, I'm happy with what I got.
Take it from someone who has made a ton of stupid mistakes AFTER he was content...
STOP AND ENJOY AND BE HAPPY.

Fortunately, I've succeeded in assembling a system that makes me very satisfied... And I'm stopping.