Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny

As always, good to see you here my NY Brother.
Yes, the new (not better) rules,  for selling appears to be a point of contention. Hope Audiogon fixes this situation for the betterment of our Community.

PM sent.  
Happy Listening!
oblgny

PM sent. We will always be here for you. It has been a pleasure having your presence as a valuable member of the Panel. I learned quite a bit of Thiel Audio history plus sonically matched gear per your writings.
In  the short-term, you will be missed.

Happy Listening!

I have been having extensive telephone and email conversations with Tom about my love for certain models of Thiel (mostly the 3.5 and 3.7) and the one problem all have in common: a forward and agressive tendency in the upper midrange. As Tom experiments with solutions to apply to the cs2.x models, I have been duplicating his methods on my cs3.x models. He is tireless in his creativity, coming up with theories, testing them, aquiring variations of materials to compare, etc. And my Theil 3s have been exibiting the same benefits as he describes for the 2s
Oh, there's Santa now trying to stuff a pair of Thiel O3a speakers down my chimney. Oh how I have been hoping for another pair of these.
warjarrett

Good to see you here as always. Santa is the best.

Happy Listening!