Another ozzy Review

Another ozzy Review

I must say that I have been a long time tweaker, and I have tried most of the raved about tweaks, including cables, footers, and power products. So, so many…

If you look up ozzy on Audiogon you can see my long history, and you can also find some of my negative reviews and comments. And yes, I have posted some negative comments of the Perfect Path products. Some of my posts got deleted. Yes, I was a skeptic, very much so. The claims of its performance seemed highly exaggerated. With no technical explanation provided? What the heck can this thin mat possibly do?

Well, I now have tried the new Omega + mats and I must say that I am now a totally Perfect Path Technologies convert.

I placed 2 of the Omega + mats in my circuit breaker box and sure enough within hours the picture quality of all of my TV’s in the house started looking better. That is, better color, sharpness, and contrast. In my audio system the sound stage became much deeper and vibrant in tonality. There is a “realness” to the music. Other than equipment upgrades this has been the single biggest improvement in my audio system. Awesome! Congratulations Krissy!

The only place where the Omega mats did not work well was under my tube amps. The soundstage narrowed. Interesting, was it the tubes? Or the fact that the amps are handwired with little if any modern electronics inside? Perhaps it is just my amps? I dunno…

I have read claims that the Omega Mats can reduce electric bills and when I heard that, I thought what a crock…

But now I think, if it can clean up the picture and audio throughout the house (as it does), it doesn’t take much more to imagine that it is cleaning up the AC. Perhaps eliminating the distortion in the AC that I was paying for. I actually now do expect that my next electric bills to show a reduction in Kilowatt used. But only if I play my audio system about the same amount of time as before. The way I am going now with such improved / increased sound quality that may not happen, its on all the time!

Along with my order for the mats, I also received a few of the Alpha cards as well. I then placed these cards in areas that I had Bybee Signal Enhancers and the Bybee IQSE enhancers. And wow again, I could instantly hear the benefit of these small cards over the Bybee’s. I just sold off the Bybee’s which included the Signal Enhancers and the IQSE versions. They were pretty easy to sell, but I don’t regret it. It should give me more money to buy more of the Perfect Path products! I also previously sold off all of my High Fidelity MC-0.5’s, they didn’t cohabitate with the PPP well. That is; there was a rough sharpness to the sound quality with the MC-05’s in the system.

The claims for these products do seem to be outlandish, and at first, they seem a little pricey but the improvement obtained would cost so much more in equipment upgrades. I’m still not sure what sort of technology is being used but boy I am highly impressed; you will be too!

ozzy

128x128ozzy

Thanks for the nice review on the Omega + mats Ozzy. You've helped me decide my next upgrade path without a doubt.

Cheers

Very nice review Ozzy and about in line with mine and I think everybodies finding on the new plus mats.

I have those ecards everywhere too on smaller items where a plus mat would not fit and at someones suggestion( might have been Krissy?) I tried laying them directly over the cables just as they go into my amp.
Score as the differences were clearly audible imho.
fazee, 

I think you will realize what a value they truly are.

uberwaltz,
Thanks, the product is really something.

ozzy
Nice review Ozzy.  I will take what you said into consideration and just maybe I will order some early next year.
Thanks for taking the time to post.  Particularly helpful coming for a skeptic.