Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon

audiozenology
114 posts
12-21-2019 12:19am
And your reasoning for 7awg? ... any idea the resistance of a voice coil? How about the variation from one speaker to another? Does length of the run come into play at all?

This is hand waving with little to no justification leading others astray.
------------------

Years of research. Resistance of a voice coil? The voicecoil is not a part of this, it is the reciever. Power doesn`t run back to the amp as some thinks, it is "burned off" in the voicecoils. 

Strange this, while running fat pc`s audiophiles finds it hard to understand that all wiring on the secondary low current site must be quite a bit thicker than their pc`s. 

On one side I know that most of you are to far out in the hifi-jungle to ever understand what you are into, but incase someone should be humble enough to try out my advices I`ll give them here for a while, some moore weeks mybe before I`ll give you up.
Have you ever wondered why components like this is avaiable? Do you have any experience with filtercomponents on this level? What kind of wiring would you use to connect it?  

https://www.banzaimusic.com/Mundorf-MCoil-N390-12mH.html
So pretty much you are ignoring that voice coil resistance and impedance is part of the circuit ....right, gotcha. So basically that 7awg number is made up.

And no, I don't wonder why components like that exist. They exist because people will buy them. Many will even convince themselves and others that a very small different in resistance is critical compared to large DC resistance and/or the large output impedance of the tube amplifiers they reference in the marketing blurb.